“Assisted Living” Services
As an “assisted living” resident of The Academy you are fully a part of the entire Academy community, with complete access to all of our beautiful surroundings, superb dining and gracious services and amenities. In addition, The Academy’s assisted living program offers the following services and amenities:
• 24-hour caregiver oversight
• Registered nurses
• Up to one hour per day of assistance with such things as bathing, dressing, and other personal care needs
• Three meals per day in The Academy’s dining rooms
• Nutritious snacks
• Medication set-ups and administration
• Weekly personal laundry and linen service
• Weekly housekeeping and daily touch-ups and bed making
• Personal door-to-door transportation to appointments, banking, shopping, social, and recreational excursions
• Social, cultural and educational activities and programs specifically tailored to your abilities and interests
• Physical exercise programs, massages and wellness education programs
• General health monitoring, physical and psychological assessments, and communication with your family physician and other health professionals.
• Twice monthly wash-and-sets for women and monthly haircuts for men
Unlike many other assisted living programs, in The Academy’s assisted living suites we offer our services on an all-inclusive basis. This allows our nurses and caregivers to focus on your care instead of on keeping track of the services you are receiving.